I've been focusing hard on art today (about the only thing still capable of keeping me distracted). As usual, spent a lot of time looking at other people's work, and some time working on my own designs. It's not often that I wish I had a formal studio at home, but today's one of those days. I'd probably have worked most of the day on some of the ideas. Spreading things out on the living room floor often just doesn't cut it for the kind of mess I make. Someday I'll have a home studio.
In other news, I haven't been thinking too far beyond the shallow topics lately, as thinking about more meaningful things leads to mental stress and pain. I'm sure I'll eventually be equipped to deal with more, but for now it's art and tits.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment