Sunday, March 1, 2009

February 28, 2009 (59/365)

Courtesy and honor are dead, and I mourn them every time I go out in public. I think we should change our name to The Entitled States of America. I swear, almost every person in this entire country apparently feels they have the right to be aggressive, rude, and discourteous. It's ok for them to suddenly change lanes in front of you without warning as long as they make sure you have time to hit the brakes without hitting them. The sidewalks and store isles are theirs and their mewling crotchfruit's and doddering senile elderlumps' to fill from side to side as they meander oblivious to the fact that other people would like to walk past them. Jumping in line is ok as long as it gets you your Jujubees a whole 45 seconds before the 2 people you would have had to wait for had you gone to the end of the line (and we won't even talk about long lines that some people may have waited hours in).

In the 20 minutes it takes me to get from inside my nice, safe house to the isle I need in the store, I've gone from being in a decent mood to filled with enough righteous rage to belt some clueless fucktard in the face. It makes me feel like I have only 2 options in life: Never leave my house again, or get myself an automatic weapon and start rebalancing society one exploding head at a time.

goddammitIhatepeople.

No comments:

Post a Comment